2015年6月3日星期三

Wedding Tales from Mother of the Bride

My mother used to visit a stationery store with my grandmother (Nana) and every time I went there my Nana looked a specific album from papyrus but never bought it.
Wedding Tales from Mother of the Bride -1

One day my mom told Nana that he had to buy it because it looked then. Nana said she did not know what to do.
 Wedding Tales from Mother of the Bride -2

Then he told my mom that will buy and will give her to keep it on my wedding day because he knew that he would not be alive to celebrate with me.

So for my wedding, mother gave me the most important gift - a gift from my grandmother who had died 13 years ago.
Wedding Tales from Mother of the Bride -4
Nana was an important part of my life growing up and it was a valuable gift.
Wedding Tales from Mother of the Bride -5
I cried with happiness when I received the gift of.

没有评论:

发表评论